• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

Best new muzzeloader?

Neiabucks

Looking at buying not building a muzzeloader for late season any reviews on best new ones on the market? Thanks

bigbuckhunter88

PMA Member
I have a CVA Accura V2 long range. I like it. No complaints as an actual muzzy. Others have praised the paramount. If it's strictly for late season the 350 AR pistol is being used by lots of folks

IowaBowHunter1983

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know I know I know.... you said no build. I can't help myself but to mention you can get into a brand new 45-70 smokeless conversion for about the same price as a new black powder gun. Just sayin'

JNRBRONC

You said new, but I picked up a used T/C Impact, put a scope on it and was very impressed with the accuracy using Blackhorn 209 powder and Barnes Expander bullets (250 grain, I think....).

People have been saying they are having trouble finding Blackhorn and Barnes bullets, so you might do some research there as well.

Top Bottom