Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best weather channel or app???

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
I look at weather for handful of reasons….
Farming…. Rain & heat & dry, etc, etc.

Hunting…. Temp drops or increases + barometer…. I personally don’t need app to tell me what I can pick up on stuff for many like: wunderground.com for example.

ACCURACY…. Between them all- who do you feel is most reliable? Even “wind” for hunting - I notice I have a favorite. Or weather a few days ahead…….
Who do you use or thinks best??? Some examples I look at:
Weather Bug app
Wunderground.com
Accuweather.com
Weather.gov
Etc, etc.

Any other suggestions- open!

send some more rain please.

RadarScope is the best for radar if you actually understand it….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wunderground (Weather Underground) has served me well for wind, etc for hunting.

Just installed an Ambient Weather Station at the farm. Love getting the live updates. And it integrates with Wunderground app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weatherunderground is about it for me now.

When Farmlogs.com started, I created an account with them for their radar estimated rainfall on the fields I registered with them. They have slowly gone to the dues pay model, I bowed out. Not sure that if farming was my main income that I would share all the info they want..... Who do they share it with would be my concern.

Dark Sky app is great. It has been extremely accurate, especially with timing of precipitation and changes in wind direction. Allows for weather based on a GPS pin.

If you're looking for other suggestions, you might want to check out The Weather Channel app. It offers a wide range of features, including hourly and 10-day forecasts, radar maps, and severe weather alerts. When it comes to weather channels or apps, everyone has their preferences. I find https://www.worldweatheronline.com/weather-api/ to be a reliable source for accurate weather information. They provide detailed forecasts and have a user-friendly interface. Another popular choice is Weather Underground, known for its community-driven weather reporting and crowd-sourced data. It provides hyper-local forecasts and real-time weather updates.

Last edited:
Top Bottom