• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

Big 8 hard horned - update

203ntyp

PMA Member
This is the best buck I know of where I hunt, might be my #1 target buck. Any guess on score?

Big 8.JPG

Obsessed

This angle, he looks tall, but narrow, and skinny tines. I would say 150ish too. Only from this angle though.

breckhawk

I will be hunting a very similar buck. Brow tine size is the deciding factor. Smaller brows...140ish. Big brows....pushing 150. I can't really tell from the pic.

newfarmer

My initial quick glance just made me drool- I like big 8s- a lot. I have an antler that looks similar but the brow was broke off. I’d say about 143-145 from what I see in that picture. Can see width or brows, but either way, I don’t think I could pass at all

Stoney

150” give or take 5”, hard to get a good read on G1s, beam length and spread. Shoot him and let us know

• Deleted by Ishi
Show…
  • Deleted by Ishi
Show…

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
He’s heavier than pics make him look. IR shrinks mass imo. Ya, I’d guess around 150. Great buck !!!

Top Bottom