Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Buck Contest

P

Patrick

Will you have the prizes for the big buck contest posted before the deadline for registering for the archery division?

Thanks,

Patrick

Pat,

The prizes will be similar to last year, bow for 1st place ( Archery ), muzzleloader for 1st place ( Muzzleloader ), and shotgun for 1st place( Shotgun ).

The rest of the prizes are what we are still working on from our sponsors. They will be listed on the site by 10/1/00.

Our focus this year is on the comratery of the contest and getting together at the Iowa Deer Classic to give out prizes. We are also kicking around a traveling plaque that each 1st prize winner will get to keep for a year.Of coarse people like Chris Lane would get the plaque first to make up for the 2 years in a row he has won the Archery contest.

We appologize for not having the prizes listed yet but we are at the whim of our sponsors.

For those of you that have entered and are entering we appreciate your support. It helps cover our costs of constructing and maintaining this site.

Forumlogo.jpg

[This message has been edited by iowawhitetail (edited 09-08-2000).]

No problem just curious. Trying to talk a few friend into getting into it this year. Just looking for something to push them over the edge.

Pat

I started posting prizes for the big buck contest. Sorry I didn't get them up sooner. The rest of the prizes will get posted next week. I am off to Nebraska for bow opener!!!

Just a reminder, there are only 17 days left to register/pay for the 2000 Big Buck Contest ( Archery ). If you have registered be sure to send your check in to make it official. If you haven't signed up be sure to soon.

Thanks,

Forumlogo.jpg

Top Bottom