• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

Bigger antlers in years with right weather ....

Wi transplant

PMA Member
Spring is def late this year. I am sitting here pondering if it will have an affect on antler growth. Having established early producers like clover should be helpful.

Thoughts?
Been thinking about same thing ! The cool season plants doing great clover, alphalfa, ww,wr ect. Fruit trees looking good! Lots of ground moisture ! I think will be good season ! The bucks that shed early start growing early ect. But some bucks grow more in later summer than others . Coupe weeks either way for crops no biggie! They'll have plenty of protien this summer!!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

bwese

Winter was pretty mild most areas of midwest also deer came out of winter in decent shape i believe!!

My dad talked to some cattle guys a couple weeks ago and they said their calves they are selling as feeders are 80 to 90 pounds heavier in same time frame compared to other years and a friend of mine who buys feeder pigs and raises until fat hogs has his averaging 308 pounds from 20#s on Nov 29 and sold April 14/15.

It should have helped all the critters out for sure.

Wi transplant

PMA Member
Saw a buck dead on side of road today had 8in plus coming out of his head already! But... not getting any bigger!

Top Bottom