Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bigger antlers in years with right weather ....

Spring is def late this year. I am sitting here pondering if it will have an affect on antler growth. Having established early producers like clover should be helpful.

Thoughts?
Been thinking about same thing ! The cool season plants doing great clover, alphalfa, ww,wr ect. Fruit trees looking good! Lots of ground moisture ! I think will be good season ! The bucks that shed early start growing early ect. But some bucks grow more in later summer than others . Coupe weeks either way for crops no biggie! They'll have plenty of protien this summer!!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Winter was pretty mild most areas of midwest also deer came out of winter in decent shape i believe!!

My dad talked to some cattle guys a couple weeks ago and they said their calves they are selling as feeders are 80 to 90 pounds heavier in same time frame compared to other years and a friend of mine who buys feeder pigs and raises until fat hogs has his averaging 308 pounds from 20#s on Nov 29 and sold April 14/15.

It should have helped all the critters out for sure.

Saw a buck dead on side of road today had 8in plus coming out of his head already! But... not getting any bigger!

Top Bottom