Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blackhorn 209

iowavf

Has anyone seen any of it for sale anywhere? I’m going to need some more due to having to remount my scope per warranty work and maybe close to running out for deer seasons.

I've been looking like a maniac since last January with no luck. Living 60+ miles from a sporting goods store makes it impossible to just "stop by" and see if it's in stock. If somebody finds some I'd be happy to make it worth your time to snag me a can or two. Ironically Wi transplant and I are fairly close so maybe we could work together to get it picked up.

I haven't seen it since December. Grabbed 1 can and left a dozen on the shelf. Hindsight shoulda grabbed all 12

I haven't seen it since December. Grabbed 1 can and left a dozen on the shelf. Hindsight shoulda grabbed all 12

If you haven't seen any since December, you haven't been looking very hard or watching online. Sportsman's has had it at least 4 times this year available for order online. Cabelas has had it quite a few times as well. Wal-mart has started to get it in stock off an on for last month. Not saying it's easy to find, but it's definitely out there.

If you haven't seen any since December, you haven't been looking very hard or watching online. Sportsman's has had it at least 4 times this year available for order online. Cabelas has had it quite a few times as well. Wal-mart has started to get it in stock off an on for last month. Not saying it's easy to find, but it's definitely out there.
I've contacted Sportsman and they said no online orders even though it says on the website and it's a pick up in store only and ND is the closest store with inventory and no online ordering for it due to not knowing when they will get it. Got the same answer from Cabelas, no online ordering, pick up in store only and they said they wouldn't even take an order because they don't know when they'll see any.

Has anyone seen any of it for sale anywhere? I’m going to need some more due to having to remount my scope per warranty work and maybe close to running out for deer seasons.
Where are you located? I might swing through Fin & Feather Iowa City tonight to check if they have any. They are usually a couple bucks higher, but in a pinch.....

Where are you located? I might swing through Fin & Feather Iowa City tonight to check if they have any. They are usually a couple bucks higher, but in a pinch.....
I’m in SW Iowa and I did see that the Walmart in Cedar Rapids has 4 or 5 jugs. If I have to I can drive that far just not wanting to yet. I measured and I have a few more loads than I thought and hopefully I can get my ml zeroed in with less shots. I do appreciate you helping though. I also placed an order today on a sight and it said back ordered for two weeks so we’ll see what happens.

I’m in SW Iowa and I did see that the Walmart in Cedar Rapids has 4 or 5 jugs. If I have to I can drive that far just not wanting to yet. I measured and I have a few more loads than I thought and hopefully I can get my ml zeroed in with less shots. I do appreciate you helping though. I also placed an order today on a sight and it said back ordered for two weeks so we’ll see what happens.
Well let me know if they have some, I have a friend who’s there tonight and tomorrow for the game and he could stop by there

Well let me know if they have some, I have a friend who’s there tonight and tomorrow for the game and he could stop by there
By the time I got off work and got to FF, they just closed and the employees were filing out the door. No idea if they have any. Kind of set the stage for my fruitless shopping trip tonight, never found the odd job supplies I was after at any store I visited. :(

By the time I got off work and got to FF, they just closed and the employees were filing out the door. No idea if they have any. Kind of set the stage for my fruitless shopping trip tonight, never found the odd job supplies I was after at any store I visited. :(
I called Saturday and they didn't have any.

Top Bottom