Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blind Brushing In

TimmyD525

PMA Member
I have one of those metal pop out wall primos ground blinds, I want to try and brush in the top of the blind. What kind of methods does everyone use to get brush in the top of the blind above the windows?
Thanks

I just pile up brush around it more than actually attach to the blind. If you're leaving it out all season, they won't care. Just brush it in some, doesn't need to disappear.

I'm assuming you are talking a hub blind? I've only used mine sparingly (probably because it seems to get damaged every time I put it out), and actually haven't brushed it in much. Probably should brush it more than I have tho. I know some people use bungee nets stretched over the top and then put brush (whatever is around) in that. Obviously would need to watch the weight of whatever you are using so it doesn't weigh the top down. If you could get your brush on the sides tall enough, you might not need to worry about the top.

Completely unrelated to your question.... but use to do a lot of crow hunting (I know sounds stupid, but it's a riot) Anyway.... would pile up big brush piles with tractor and then just go in there with chain saw and "carve" out places to sit. Worked well. Man that was some fun shooting.

Like other said.... any brush, sticks, stumps, whatever. Get some heavy duty black zip ties as they come in very handy to get things to stay put. Rebar tie wire works great as well. Tie wire works great for treestands too.... you can just pull branches out of the way and tie them off instead of cutting.... that works really really well if hunting out of a everygreen tree (my favorite).

Top Bottom