Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blind Insurance

chipterp

PMA Member
Anyone out there have insurance on their blinds? We have quite a few rednecks and over the years they have gotten some minor hail in them that’s easily patched but if we ever got hit hard down at the farms I don’t know what we’d do

I tried insuring mine a few years ago after a tornado destroyed a bunch of my neighbors but my insurance company wouldn’t do it because they were on towers.

I tried insuring mine a few years ago after a tornado destroyed a bunch of my neighbors but my insurance company wouldn’t do it because they were on towers.[/Q

Gotcha yep ours are on towers too. We are planning on a few big country’s and I can’t find any blinds that I think beat rednecks yet but starting to worry more and more about fiberglass the more we keep putting out.

We are finding the same thing that nobody wants to insure. Anyone have any opinions on the stump 4 blinds. Good things and bad ? We wouldn’t have to worry near as much about hail with them.

Chip.
We have 3 stump 4 blinds and love them. Give me a call if want more info. Hate typing on my phone. Been try to get Shane to take us all out again. Need a night out.

We have 4 different versions of the Stump 4 blinds on hand here. They are definitely super tough and durable.
I've sold MANY different brands of blinds over the years and these are by-far the best plus they have a great warranty and far superior customer service - a winner in all regards.

We have 4 different versions of the Stump 4 blinds on hand here. They are definitely super tough and durable.
I've sold MANY different brands of blinds over the years and these are by-far the best plus they have a great warranty and far superior customer service - a winner in all regards.

Half price due to Coronavirus??

Top Bottom