Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blind on skids

arm

Leg
I'm building a box blind on a 5'-6' platform. It needs to be mobile. I'm stuck on having to use a trailer or if I could get away with putting it on skids. The blind wouldn't have to move very far and not over very treacherous ground. It would probably be heavy put shouldn't be a problem with a tractor. Skids would cheaper and easy enough. Has anyone done this and without losing structural integrity or feeling like the thing will tip over when moving? Thanks

Send me a message and I will text you some pics. I built some that I have shadow hunters on and the are both mobile and sturdy.

have forks for your tractor? I've built skid ones but never drag them. Always pick them up with forks and move. works pretty well.

I'll still anchor it down I'm sure, especially when its on the hill. The forks would be great but I don't think my machine will be able to do it. I can get the elevation I want with my loader but I don't have enough lift power. He's just a little guy

Maybe something like this?

hunting-blind-on-sled.jpg

I feel sorry for any deer that shows up in that parking lot! :D
LOL, I had to laugh at my wife while driving to Des Moines on I80 where they have the box blinds set up along the interstate for advertisement. She said that's just stupid to be hunting that close to each other and right next to the interstate isn't it?

Top Bottom