Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blind Sow

M

Micah35

Do you know of anywhere we could send in the botom half of our tag. I think that it would help out if we just did it on our own and sent them in. I am for anything that is going to help improve our hunting in the future. If there is somewhere to send them let us know.
Thanks,
Micah

[This message has been edited by Micah35 (edited 04-13-2001).]

Contact Dale Garner, he's the DNR turkey biologist with your idea. (515) 774-2958 or fax (515) 774-5448 are his numbers at the Chariton Research Station.

Though the idea is a good one, in reality my guess is that there won't be enough response on the volunteer basis (that's the main problem with the current postcard survey).

Doug

Doug,

Is there a way to find out the breakdown of non resident applications for Zone 5. It says there were 2513 total applications for that zone, but I was trying to get a breakdown of bow,shotgun, and muzzleloader.
Thanks.

The DNR license bureau may be able to give you that information, but I wouldn't bet on it. I don't think that they break down the applications in that manner. Give them a call at (515) 281-8688.

Doug

Top Bottom