Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blind window treatments

arm

Leg
I messed up and ordered clear glass windows and not the grey I had wanted. Too much adding to cart, seeing price and closing out...and then haste when I actually pulled the trigger.

Now I'm wondering what % of tint film to put on the windows. I really don't want curtains as I want to be able see see everything, always (oxymoron with deer blinds?). I want to see in low light conditions but not be given away in the sun. 12"x36" vertical windows on a 6' platform.

I do zero on front windows. zero on back. reason is... like you said, I do curtains. In back, I usually leave curtains for whole hunt. Why I quit doing tint..... It literally eliminated 10-15 mins of shooting time. I ain't losing the best end of the night for tinted windows. so, I switched em all to clear and then I use curtains that are easily moveable and adjustable to open view to varying degrees.

Another option I have is a medium tint on the bottom 3/4 of the window and no tint on the top 1/4. I like this for elevated blinds but if on the ground curtains are best for back windows.

Another option I have is a medium tint on the bottom 3/4 of the window and no tint on the top 1/4. I like this for elevated blinds but if on the ground curtains are best for back windows.
Forgot about that. I do have some like that too. Smart!

Top Bottom