Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bobcat pic

Hillwalker

Caught this cat on my 35mm cam. This is a scanned pic from the original. I wish he could have been in the flash better but it isn't to bad. I will try to get a better picture later but it does look like a nice size cat.
228Bobcat.JPG

That is a cool photo! I have been wanting to get a pic of one of those for awhile now. I've seen/heard them before in the area that I hunt, but never gotten a picture of one. What part of the state did you get this picture?

I am in the western Iowa area, Loess Hills area. I have seen 1 each of the last 2 years while bowhunting. They seem to have populated the area pretty well. The sightings where about 5 miles apart.

i am also from the loess hill area and I have seen 2 this year and one last year and alot of friends have seen them too. i think they are really comming on in this area I had one walk 5 feet from my tree one afternoon it was amazing to watch!!

i own land also in loess hills and are you guys talking about bobcats or mt. lions. last week i swore i saw mt. lion tracks in the fresh snow.

Cory, I talked to you last week about your ground. Remember? I have heard and seen them next to your new ground. Thier screams are unforgetable.

Guess what Hillwalker, we just checked our cams yesterday and we got a pic of a bobcat too! Our first one ever! We have seen them before and I think there are more down there than people realize!

Top Bottom