• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Booner 11pt gun 1

Wi transplant

PMA Member
Well some of you may recognize this guy from the velvet pics I posted in aug. And many of you gave a guesstimate on score. Well happy to announce that we got him on opening evening of gun1 season !!! I was filming (total amatures!) My stepson over a brassica and fall grains food plot. Got in blind around 130pm and action started around 245pm. We saw 6 bucks and 2 does buy 4pm all of the bucks took turns working a licking branch on the plot (great video) then the big guy stepped out! Took 15 min to work his way to around 85 yrds . Seemed like forever to give us a shot! Think I was more nervous filming than he was shooting!!!!! Shot was back a little . (Buck fever) so we recovered him in morning! Went about 125 yrds !!!! I will link video when he gets edited!!!! Awsome day on our farm!!!! Oh and ended up grossing 181!!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Holy cow! That dude is impressive- congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom