Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow rifle site

Hillwalker

Has anyone ever tried the rifle site that sits in front of your main site. It is suppose to eliminate the need for a peep. I have often had it hard to see in low light or heavily shaded situation to see through my peep. If this rifle site thing works it could solve my problem. I use a trophy ridge site and it is nice and bright but it is still hard to see through a large peep.Take a look at the site and let me know what ya think.http://www.compoundbowriflesight.com/

I tried one very similar to what you are talking, It was very good on the practice range,But in a stand in, the heat of battle your form has to be perfect. It seems just a little torque on the grip and your left and right is affected. I would also suggest a kisser button as an added anchor point.
Good Luck

Hey Hillwalker, does your peep have an angle cut into it, or is it a straight hole cut thru the plastic? If you have a straight cut peep, it will not correct for the anlge of the bow string at full draw. Before you try that peep eliminator, try a peep with a good cut thru it. Tru-peep and sta-brite both make good and inexpensive peeps with a good sized apature. I would try this before you buy into that gimick of a sight. They are all but impossible to set up right,and once they are done, if you change anything about your draw (like heavy clothes during hunting season), it is impossible to reset in a short amount of time. Take the bow into your local shop and have them look at the peep and show you some others. Start cheep and work your way out. BTW, the kisser button is never a bad idea.
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom