• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

Bow Sling?

newfarmer

What is everyone using for a bow sling? Mainly for out west/long morning or night walk outs?
I have a Close Grip Bow Handle on my bow but looking for a good quality sling. I feel like 2 years ago I talked to someone who used a “AR style” sling where he had clips on the riser and the sling just clipped in and out, and was never in the way of shooting. I wish I knew more about that, anyone have any ideas?

bigbuckhunter88

PMA Member
Primos had a cheaper one. Comes with a cheap fabric cover that goes around the strings to protect it. That's what I have. I've had my eye on a T&K one also that's a pretty penny but made in the USA and will protect the strings and cables a little better

TheoldBear

What is everyone using for a bow sling? Mainly for out west/long morning or night walk outs?
I have a Close Grip Bow Handle on my bow but looking for a good quality sling. I feel like 2 years ago I talked to someone who used a “AR style” sling where he had clips on the riser and the sling just clipped in and out, and was never in the way of shooting. I wish I knew more about that, anyone have any ideas?
Check out JAKTGEAR.com the product is my-sling-aling.
Veteran made paracord sling that stays on you bow. It works great

Highly recommend the T & K bow sling. It's a little pricey but 100% American made, veteran owned company and they are bomb proof. I use mine for western hunts a lot but occasional whitetail hunts where I'm walking in a distance.

• Deleted by Ishi
Show…

About this Discussion

Top Bottom