Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow Sling?

newfarmer

What is everyone using for a bow sling? Mainly for out west/long morning or night walk outs?
I have a Close Grip Bow Handle on my bow but looking for a good quality sling. I feel like 2 years ago I talked to someone who used a “AR style” sling where he had clips on the riser and the sling just clipped in and out, and was never in the way of shooting. I wish I knew more about that, anyone have any ideas?

Primos had a cheaper one. Comes with a cheap fabric cover that goes around the strings to protect it. That's what I have. I've had my eye on a T&K one also that's a pretty penny but made in the USA and will protect the strings and cables a little better

What is everyone using for a bow sling? Mainly for out west/long morning or night walk outs?
I have a Close Grip Bow Handle on my bow but looking for a good quality sling. I feel like 2 years ago I talked to someone who used a “AR style” sling where he had clips on the riser and the sling just clipped in and out, and was never in the way of shooting. I wish I knew more about that, anyone have any ideas?
Check out JAKTGEAR.com the product is my-sling-aling.
Veteran made paracord sling that stays on you bow. It works great

Highly recommend the T & K bow sling. It's a little pricey but 100% American made, veteran owned company and they are bomb proof. I use mine for western hunts a lot but occasional whitetail hunts where I'm walking in a distance.

• Deleted by Ishi
Show…
Top Bottom