Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowmar at it again....

bkcrrtnps

Between the legal troubles in Nebraska and Iowa you’d think he’d dot all his I’s and cross all his T’s

fd6a5c47e7783f0f47e3214f44fc5117.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s an Iowa resident now and has been since I believe last year but he’s caught up in that outfitter fiasco in Nebraska right now....

So since he is still n the Neb deal, he can’t legally hunt iowa also?

He got caught hunting over bait and with an outfitter who had a bunch of other violations. Also has went on numerous platforms and podcasts playing the "whoa is me" "poor me" "the feds were harassing and targeting me" "its just like a speeding ticket". Guy is obviously a meathead but hey he can reinvent a ziploc bag and a brass nock for a nose button and his cultlike following will eat it up and think he is a savior

Last edited:
He got caught hunting over bait and with an outfitter who had a bunch of other violations. Also has went on numerous platforms and podcasts playing the "whoa is me" "poor me" "the feds were harassing and targeting me" "its just like a speeding ticket". Guy is obviously a meathead but hey he can't reinvent a ziploc bag and a brass nock for a nose button and his cultlike following will eat it up

Perfectly said

He got caught hunting over bait and with an outfitter who had a bunch of other violations. Also has went on numerous platforms and podcasts playing the "whoa is me" "poor me" "the feds were harassing and targeting me" "its just like a speeding ticket". Guy is obviously a meathead but hey he can reinvent a ziploc bag and a brass nock for a nose button and his cultlike following will eat it up and think he is a savior
There’s a bunch of guys on social media and forums that gave a great following of quiver sniffers!

I follow him on IG, never watched his stuff much or paid very much attention to him though. Seems like the charge in Nebraska isn't an isolated incident. How dumb does a guy gotta be to commit another violation when you're already in hot water for another? Idiot.

I will tell you one thing I bought the Bowmar Nose button and I do like it. But if he's doing illegal stuff I hope he gets what he deserves.

Iowa courts online is useful public tool to look up people. I looked up Charles (Skip) Sligh the other day and was taken aback that he had a 11/14/05 game violation. I looked up his bro Jordan and he had a 2/2/12 violation. Appears Jordan's offense could have occurred during that awful shed buck season.

What does this have to do with the posted topic

You are displaying how Iowa Courts Online can be used to look up people.

Iowa courts online is useful public tool to look up people. I looked up Charles (Skip) Sligh the other day and was taken aback that he had a 11/14/05 game violation. I looked up his bro Jordan and he had a 2/2/12 violation. Appears Jordan's offense could have occurred during that awful shed buck season.
I’ll let this one stay up here. No problem. As lame as it is. I’ll tell u exactly what this is....
ME - my “big game violation”. This one is gonna be a whopper & shock folks!!! ....
I got pulled over 16 years ago & in the back of my truck with a topper that I had no way of getting to.... as the officers came up with flashlights (they often looked for booze & drunk drivers - which I had zero) - they saw I had an uncased bow that was laying on top of an open hard bow case on the pad. My exact discussion was this “I’m sorry. Do u really think I was poaching or intentionally doing something wrong?” “No. U do have headlights & could shine a deer according to rules. I do have a intern with me so I have to go BY THE BOOKS & give u a citation for the bow though”. I even spoke with him the next day as I was upset about it “you could go to court” he said. “I know u were not trying to do anything bad. Rules are rules though”. I paid the citation. Was I in the wrong- sure. Was I intentionally doing anything wrong? PLEASE! No. I had my step dad & non-Hunting step brother with me. I had a sealed topper & bow in the topper/bed, I could not get to... even if I was a shade ball (don’t know too many folks poaching with a bow either!). This wasn’t even a bow in cab that was within my reach- was in back of truck with topper. No excuse but this is beyond lame & this is a citation for a stupid ticket that had ZERO devious intentions or results.

oh - the next one- this one is JUICY!!!!! My brother shot 7-8 Does the late antlerless season on a farm that had a major deer issue. Had all the deer in town hanging outside house. Neighbor called sheriff as they were offended on the hanging deer & thought it was against the law. Of the 7-8 deer.... ONE, yes ONE..... either didn’t have the date notched or was mis-tagged (like another doe tag from other season) - I can’t recall which one. Absolutely a minor mistake & overlooked error on putting tags on. My bro said “give me a ticket. It’s my mistake”. He owned it right there. Again- OOOOOOHHHHH Man- what a violation !!! He asked for the citation. & paid it. Accidentally & unintentionally not 100% properly tagging 1 of 7-8 deer. WOW!!!!

We keep this up here ... I’m totally fine with it & got nothing to hide or sugar coat. If anyone has a comment- go ahead. No problem. In 25 years of hunting , yep- this is my record. I’ll make no excuse for it. If this shocks or offends someone deeply - post away!!!

I also had 2 speeding tickets in the last 20 years. Just so everyone knows. :D ;):D;)

This post is about a celebrity hunter whose yet again in trouble...not iowa courts! You’re a troll and stated that in other post. You’ll be gone soon

Top Bottom