Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowmar at it again....

Ha Bowmar released a video stating what happened but he’s full of shit....saying his tags went through the wash and he went to get them re-printed and the clerk deleted his LM tag....once they are purchased and weeks later they can’t be deleted. He also said he went out to fill his 3rd muzzleloader tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha Bowmar released a video stating what happened but he’s full of shit....saying his tags went through the wash and he went to get them re-printed and the clerk deleted his LM tag....once they are purchased and weeks later they can’t be deleted. He also said he went out to fill his 3rd muzzleloader tag

I said in another group that he did this on purpose. Hes gonna use this incident to say "see when I make a mistake i self report. I would never poach. These Nebraska charges are phony and we would never do such things"

I’ll let this one stay up here. No problem. As lame as it is. I’ll tell u exactly what this is....
ME - my “big game violation”. This one is gonna be a whopper & shock folks!!! ....
I got pulled over 16 years ago & in the back of my truck with a topper that I had no way of getting to.... as the officers came up with flashlights (they often looked for booze & drunk drivers - which I had zero) - they saw I had an uncased bow that was laying on top of an open hard bow case on the pad. My exact discussion was this “I’m sorry. Do u really think I was poaching or intentionally doing something wrong?” “No. U do have headlights & could shine a deer according to rules. I do have a intern with me so I have to go BY THE BOOKS & give u a citation for the bow though”. I even spoke with him the next day as I was upset about it “you could go to court” he said. “I know u were not trying to do anything bad. Rules are rules though”. I paid the citation. Was I in the wrong- sure. Was I intentionally doing anything wrong? PLEASE! No. I had my step dad & non-Hunting step brother with me. I had a sealed topper & bow in the topper/bed, I could not get to... even if I was a shade ball (don’t know too many folks poaching with a bow either!). This wasn’t even a bow in cab that was within my reach- was in back of truck with topper. No excuse but this is beyond lame & this is a citation for a stupid ticket that had ZERO devious intentions or results.

oh - the next one- this one is JUICY!!!!! My brother shot 7-8 Does the late antlerless season on a farm that had a major deer issue. Had all the deer in town hanging outside house. Neighbor called sheriff as they were offended on the hanging deer & thought it was against the law. Of the 7-8 deer.... ONE, yes ONE..... either didn’t have the date notched or was mis-tagged (like another doe tag from other season) - I can’t recall which one. Absolutely a minor mistake & overlooked error on putting tags on. My bro said “give me a ticket. It’s my mistake”. He owned it right there. Again- OOOOOOHHHHH Man- what a violation !!! He asked for the citation. & paid it. Accidentally & unintentionally not 100% properly tagging 1 of 7-8 deer. WOW!!!!

We keep this up here ... I’m totally fine with it & got nothing to hide or sugar coat. If anyone has a comment- go ahead. No problem. In 25 years of hunting , yep- this is my record. I’ll make no excuse for it. If this shocks or offends someone deeply - post away!!!

I also had 2 speeding tickets in the last 20 years. Just so everyone knows. :D ;):D;)
I wasn't aware a bow had to be cased.

My ticket was like “un-cased weapon” or something like that. I still remember the exact discussion & this was right after hunting when i finished hunting at my farm & we were going to run to town for dinner. Guessing it was 6-7pm.... he gave his nitty gritty rationale & we had discussion during and after where I straight up said “u know or believe I’m not out here trying to poach a deer with my bow right?” Just to clarify. I was newer to the area and didn’t know these officers. Nor do I ever have run ins with law. Even there- he said “yes, I know. I know ur not out to poach. But rules are rules”. & same discussion next day. My stepdad & stepbro were kinda laughing at me. They don’t hunt & they know I made little goof up. Ticket was like $50-75 I’m guessing. I remember the discussion perfectly. Their exact rationale for giving me citation- I’m not 100% sure. But that’s what it was.
again, it’s totally fine by me to have someone call me out & put my name & “rap sheet” on here (they missed my armed robbery & conspiracy to murder charges ;) ). Wonder if they would volunteer their name & we can put their “crimes on humanity” on here !!?!?!!?:rolleyes::eek:;):cool:

I am suspicious of who might be posting this. I think I know who and why. Had 4 messages now (“u know it’s someone from IFC who is trying to make up some lame knock on u since u voiced against what they are doing”). & I got one other idea. & no, I don’t care. It’s hilarious & that’s the best they got!!! Ha!!
It’s fine though. & yes, I’m a trump supporter & colluded with Russia on this years bow kill :eek: o_O :oops: :D ;) :p

You are displaying how Iowa Courts Online can be used to look up people.
Again deerman54- the post is great. I’m leaving it up & I pry went overboard with explaining. & it’s all good!!! I’d never delete it - it’s borderline comical but it’s also “fair”. Ur quote above.... fair is fair.... honest question.... would u put ur name on here and we post ur record or “lack of”? I got nothing to hide. Fair it goes both ways??????

Iowa courts online is useful public tool to look up people. I looked up Charles (Skip) Sligh the other day and was taken aback that he had a 11/14/05 game violation. I looked up his bro Jordan and he had a 2/2/12 violation. Appears Jordan's offense could have occurred during that awful shed buck season.

Post your name Deerman54 is we can look you up ??

Iowa courts online is useful public tool to look up people. I looked up Charles (Skip) Sligh the other day and was taken aback that he had a 11/14/05 game violation. I looked up his bro Jordan and he had a 2/2/12 violation. Appears Jordan's offense could have occurred during that awful shed buck season.

fa25b6b6dfc0387624a86a0f23f52f18.jpg

Sorry-off topic but...
In IA, you have to have weapons cased in vehicles?
I guess its the wild west here in MO.
I haven’t put bow in a case for years. You can ride around with 10 loaded guns in your truck uncased as far as iI know (MO is constitutional carry state, no CCW required).
If I am wrong, someone please correct me

I said in another group that he did this on purpose. Hes gonna use this incident to say "see when I make a mistake i self report. I would never poach. These Nebraska charges are phony and we would never do such things"

I called him out under his IG video where every single person was living all over how great he is and how everyone should have such great morals and ethics ...They blocked me

Sorry-off topic but...
I haven’t put bow in a case for years. You can ride around with 10 loaded guns in your truck uncased as far as iI know (MO is constitutional carry state, no CCW required).

Not anymore that I know of. Since we went open Carry- things have changed a ton. Pistols and rifles in everyone’s trucks now.

I called him out under his IG video where every single person was living all over how great he is and how everyone should have such great morals and ethics ...They blocked me

They block and delete any negative feedback. They live in a fantasy land where constructive criticism or criticism at all doesn't exist. Their comment sections might be the only place online where you can't find a negative comment and its not because everyone thinks they are perfect

I can confirm, yes he's full of crap. I had all my 11 month old licenses reprinted just before deer season because the were not legible anymore. Went to Scheels, they looked them up, reprinted them, cost me like $5 for each one. That data, for everything purchased since they started printing, stays with your DNR # ...no matter how long ago it was. Clerks can't delete them.

Deerman showed his colors in the harvest forum previously. Looking for trouble. Ignore him he’ll go away.
Hillrunner, I don’t have one either. Never trusted the soft case and have a stigma about compressing my equipment in a hard case. I know I’m a mess. Lol

I can confirm, yes he's full of crap. I had all my 11 month old licenses reprinted just before deer season because the were not legible anymore. Went to Scheels, they looked them up, reprinted them, cost me like $5 for each one. That data, for everything purchased since they started printing, stays with your DNR # ...no matter how long ago it was. Clerks can't delete them.
Plus you can see them also on the Iowa DNR app.

I’ll let this one stay up here. No problem. As lame as it is. I’ll tell u exactly what this is....
ME - my “big game violation”. This one is gonna be a whopper & shock folks!!! ....
I got pulled over 16 years ago & in the back of my truck with a topper that I had no way of getting to.... as the officers came up with flashlights (they often looked for booze & drunk drivers - which I had zero) - they saw I had an uncased bow that was laying on top of an open hard bow case on the pad. My exact discussion was this “I’m sorry. Do u really think I was poaching or intentionally doing something wrong?” “No. U do have headlights & could shine a deer according to rules. I do have a intern with me so I have to go BY THE BOOKS & give u a citation for the bow though”. I even spoke with him the next day as I was upset about it “you could go to court” he said. “I know u were not trying to do anything bad. Rules are rules though”. I paid the citation. Was I in the wrong- sure. Was I intentionally doing anything wrong? PLEASE! No. I had my step dad & non-Hunting step brother with me. I had a sealed topper & bow in the topper/bed, I could not get to... even if I was a shade ball (don’t know too many folks poaching with a bow either!). This wasn’t even a bow in cab that was within my reach- was in back of truck with topper. No excuse but this is beyond lame & this is a citation for a stupid ticket that had ZERO devious intentions or results.

oh - the next one- this one is JUICY!!!!! My brother shot 7-8 Does the late antlerless season on a farm that had a major deer issue. Had all the deer in town hanging outside house. Neighbor called sheriff as they were offended on the hanging deer & thought it was against the law. Of the 7-8 deer.... ONE, yes ONE..... either didn’t have the date notched or was mis-tagged (like another doe tag from other season) - I can’t recall which one. Absolutely a minor mistake & overlooked error on putting tags on. My bro said “give me a ticket. It’s my mistake”. He owned it right there. Again- OOOOOOHHHHH Man- what a violation !!! He asked for the citation. & paid it. Accidentally & unintentionally not 100% properly tagging 1 of 7-8 deer. WOW!!!!

We keep this up here ... I’m totally fine with it & got nothing to hide or sugar coat. If anyone has a comment- go ahead. No problem. In 25 years of hunting , yep- this is my record. I’ll make no excuse for it. If this shocks or offends someone deeply - post away!!!

I also had 2 speeding tickets in the last 20 years. Just so everyone knows. :D ;):D;)
I've seen you drive, I'm impressed you only have 2 speeding tix.

Sorry-off topic but...

I know with CPL you do not. During muzzleloader it is loaded and in my backseat without a case. That's how I transport it and its 100% legal.

Bows have never been required to be cased in Iowa, at least, not that I am aware of. My guess is that the violation had to do with artificial light while having in possession a gun or bow, cased, or not.

Top Bottom