Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowmars

The best thing everyone can do is to never watch any of these clowns shows or even mention their names. I didn't even know who OP was talking about until I read the thread.
I agree with you, but on the flip side I now recognize these dirt bags whereas I didn't before this thread. Updated and informed I will never accidentally buy a product of there's and fund their crimes.

I didn’t put too much time into reading the article but I thought I read it as they only lost hunting rights in Nebraska for 3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Iowa needs is more celebrity couples to show late season fields full of deer and multiple 150 +inch bucks walking right by the blind !

(Eye roll)
In my opinion,what Iowa needs is,change the law of hunting over standing beans and corn ran over with a bushog.Just my opinion though.

In my opinion,what Iowa needs is,change the law of hunting over standing beans and corn ran over with a bushog.Just my opinion though.
This would be terrible idea. The doe population would get so out of control it would be uncanny....Iowa has far more relevant issues than this. Not to mention literally 80% of the hunters would not even be allowed to hunt anymore from this law...

Any see the video where he burns his truck down? That seriously had to be the fakest thing I have seen, totally had to have been staged.
Totally fake. He was hanging out the door and knew it was on fire. Truck had 300+K miles and it was time for a publicity stunt.

I will say- the mowing down the standing corn to hunt over it, yeah, thats not "agricultural" anymore in my opinion either.. but as far as a food plot/standing grain- thats obviously 100% ok. But I have seen it year after year, oh I will go in and mow- that night they kill the deer they are after... Kiskys, Drurys, the guys who aren't necessarily "farming" for the money.

If the laws changed to where you couldn't mow it down, these people would still find a way to do the same thing. What's the difference between mowing it and combining it with the sieve and chaffer closed so all the grain is blown out the back. Or "accidently" leaving the rock trap door open or the cleanouts on the clean grain elevator. Where there's a will there's a way.

If the laws changed to where you couldn't mow it down, these people would still find a way to do the same thing. What's the difference between mowing it and combining it with the sieve and chaffer closed so all the grain is blown out the back. Or "accidently" leaving the rock trap door open or the cleanouts on the clean grain elevator. Where there's a will there's a way.
The difference is timing- but yes, you are 100% correct that no matter how, they will find a way...

But pouring 100lbs of bagged corn on the ground,is illegal,,just dont get it.As strict of management of laws the DNR of Iowa has on deer hunting,you would think they would crack down on this.

Top Bottom