Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowmars

newfarmer

Sorry if anyone is friends with them- but man I wish these clowns would have gotten a lot worse. Josh was posting videos about how he is innocent and blah blah- first off, you don't plead guilty if you are innocent. I don't know, not a fan of them but the people sure flock to those "big names". I used to hunt/film for a similar crew and just very not impressed on how they operated. Tried to do my own thing and people didnt pay attention because it wasnt the "name" recognition. I told my wife (she uses bowmar nutrition stuff) if I find any of that stuff in the house its getting pitched to the garbage where it belongs...

How many times have they been caught doing this? Seems like they get out of it most of the time.

That's not even the funniest part about their sentence.

Get this.....

As part of their 3 year probation they cannot posses dangerous weapons.... that includes guns and bow/arrow. I understand they are now appealing this part of their deal.

I could care less. It is all a bit amusing tho.

How many times have they been caught doing this? Seems like they get out of it most of the time.
I think a lot, but most of these articles stem from the same incident in Nebraska. They kept appealing, delaying, etc and finally "pleaded guilty" to get 4 other counts against them dropped. So then Josh was spewing about how they are innocent because charges got dropped. Then I see he is on social media with a 200 inch he just recently killed... just wanna puke..

That's not even the funniest part about their sentence.

Get this.....

As part of their 3 year probation they cannot posses dangerous weapons.... that includes guns and bow/arrow. I understand they are now appealing this part of their deal.

I could care less. It is all a bit amusing tho.
So no hunting at all ??

Any see the video where he burns his truck down? That seriously had to be the fakest thing I have seen, totally had to have been staged.

The trouble with this guy is he has zero respect for the wildlife and absolutely no regard to the law because he has money!
I’ve heard he and is wife has appealed the sentence and he has a high chance that with his money he won’t suffer much….. hope I’m wrong.

This is a prime example that his need for social media likes and followers is nauseating

The guy is a couche danoe. Everything for clout. Multiple violations, admitted in a reply on their socials that the didn't care about the smaller bucks just wanted the biggest ones antlers back. Good thing they have a hook up in Africa. Might have to spend alot of time there to hunt. Turns out it wasn't just a speeding ticket

Have come across some of their vids on YouTube. Use to and may still hunt some in Ohio but now residence in Iowa. Ohio hunt uses bait(which is legal in Ohio) and happens to get caught for it in Nebraska but are innocent…… My guess is they didn’t plan to get caught…. Case I read kept them from hunting in Nebraska during their probation of three years. Don’t think that would follow to other states the way I read it.

People sell their soul to be a so called celebrity. Makes people do some crazy stuff.. What ever happen to character and integrity in our country .. I would hope to think that people make mistakes and that they would learn and become a better person for it but it seems that rarely happens ..

Sorry if anyone is friends with them- but man I wish these clowns would have gotten a lot worse. Josh was posting videos about how he is innocent and blah blah- first off, you don't plead guilty if you are innocent. I don't know, not a fan of them but the people sure flock to those "big names". I used to hunt/film for a similar crew and just very not impressed on how they operated. Tried to do my own thing and people didnt pay attention because it wasnt the "name" recognition. I told my wife (she uses bowmar nutrition stuff) if I find any of that stuff in the house its getting pitched to the garbage where it belongs...

When you have money and can pay lawyers to get charges dropped and or reduced and afford to pay the fines nothing is going to change. You have to get those kill shots on film to promote your business, legal or not.

Mrs. Bowmar looks like an orange pumpkin in this picture. Yuck.

I don't know Bomar outside of the banter that's taken place here. I guess I also know the guy who wired his cabin after the dumb ass caught his truck on fire and attempted to put it out with a leaf blower. (I'll bet there's an insurance fraud case investigation going on behind the scenes with that one, by the way.)

Anyway... So, all other charges were dropped if they pled guilty to a Lacey Act infraction, and now their lawyer is attempting to get their Lacey Act charge dismissed. I'm gonna say that they don't have a snowballs chance in hell of that happening and that they will receive the maximum fine allowed.

Their poor character traits will eventually land one or both of them in prison and leave them penniless one day.

Allegedly they like to misrepresent the amount of protein in their supplements also. Just seem like an overall stand up couple.
I did some web research this afternoon and saw this too, along with a couple of other things. What scumbags. Bodybuilders do tend to be extreme narcissists though, so go figure. People are fools if they continue to give $ to these criminals.

I think a lot, but most of these articles stem from the same incident in Nebraska. They kept appealing, delaying, etc and finally "pleaded guilty" to get 4 other counts against them dropped. So then Josh was spewing about how they are innocent because charges got dropped. Then I see he is on social media with a 200 inch he just recently killed... just wanna puke..
They should have lost hunting rights for life. Those with public influence should be held to even higher standards imo. Kind've like a cop who breaks the law. He should get the extra big hammer thrown at him.

Top Bottom