Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowtech Destroyer - new for 2010 - Now in at Buck Hollow

gunrunr

Life Member
Just got in my first new 2010 Bowtech Destroyer 350 - they way the phone is ringing off the wall asking about this bow I knew it was one I was anxious to try. This one was custom made for me - even has my name engraved on it! YOu will have to shoot it to believe it. Obviously my reviews may be a little biased so you will have to check one out for yourself, but suffice it to say that eveyone who has shot it so far is wanting one. Doesn't draw or shoot like a speed bow at all but boy is she FAST! Fit and finish is also really nice, totally unlike any other bow I have ever seen, lots of new engineering put into it. Hope to get it all dialed in and into the treestand this weekend, I still have more tags to fill. Should have a supply of them to sell within two weeks but already have several orders, might have to have a waiting list for them like we had on the Guardians a few years back.

Boyd,
Would be interested in a side by side review of the 340 and 350. That 1" difference in brace height seems like it could be a factor worth considering. Interested to hear any thoughts you have when the time is right.

The Destroyers are still selling like crazy - have sold an absolute ton of them with zero problems or issues. Seems the reported issues are wholly with improper set-up and adjustment by the dealer or end user and no issues at all when things are done right.
As to the comparison from the 340 to the 350, I have never set two absolutely identical bows up side by side but will soon as I just got in my own 340 to match the 350 I've had since last fall. I would say from what I have seen and had customers report to me that I set up, there is negligable difference between the feel of the two. I am selling 75% 340's because of the extra brace height and potential forgiveness of the bow but man will my 350 fling fixed broadheads perfectly - not had any problems with tuning these bows at all.

Top Bottom