Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Brakke opened his CWD contaminated pen?

madplotter

PMA Member
Is this true? Spoke to someone who is "close" to him and they told me he was going to do it. He hates the IDNR with a passion.

Not sure what he did with his deer but I know he plays the victim very well. If you research "Tom Brakke whitetail" on google, it will make you sick.

He and his guys have quite the vendetta with the IDNR, I know this for a fact. From researching some blogs and comments he has made, true hunters are not his favorite people either.

Here is his website:

http://www.pineridgehuntinglodge.com/pricing.html

It is a very disturbing stance both he and the Iowa Whitetailed Deer Association take on the situation. There are no winners in this case.

About a week ago I was watching some hunting shows and I think it was Keith Warrens show that really made a stink about this situation and showed some pretty graphic photos of the slaughtered deer. Really had it in for the IDNR. Sang a pretty sad song for this operation defending him. Kind of irritated me to be honest. Anybody else see this?

Is this the same Tom Brakke who operates a John Deere dealership between Mason City & Clear Lake?

-Longspurs-

I guess I am going to have to take a little drive and find out..I bet he didn't release his big bucks though... I never have been a fan of the guy, I have dealt with him at Deere before and just am not a fan, but that's just my opinion

Where is his pen where this all took/takes place ??? I have an interest as i'm in that area I think???

I'm really pissed now. I got wind the other day from one of my neighbors. I am within X miles of bloomfield and this will effect me. I just met with the DNR last friday on site and they never said a peep to me after talking for hours about my goals. Please blow this topic up.

Yes it is true about the pen not only are the gates open they are chained and padlocked open we think some of the fence has even been taken down.All the deer in pen were destroyed,but it is still a contamined pen!

F F F F F F that asshol is directly west of me. What does this all mean. I hunted there I think about 2005ish and would drive past a place with a high fence and some elk in there. I almost bought the farm I was on. I think a guy from Pa owns it now? Please tell me the DNR has this under control ?????

I mean I hunted a farm down the street that was managed by hawkeye grain and farm. The owner was gabeline I think.

Last edited:
Who knows!!! With him being under the wing of the Gov. and the DNR saying nothing its hard to say the Att. General is involed this time and Co. Att and Sheriff are doing what they can. The thing is everybody needs to raise HELL about this!!!!!

Well I just called over there and spoke to a Julie X at the gov office. She said that all the deer were killed and all is ok. I said that word had it that its not. She sent me over to the DNR. Lets see what they have to say.

I know he didnt open all the gates. All the gates on the west side of the farm are still all closed as of yesterday afternoon. But i did hear that he opened the main gate to the entrance of the farm. I live within a mile of the pen, so it could directly affect me. I also heard that since its private property the dnr can not do anything. He doesn't live around here so im sure he could care less. I will check the main gate this evening. I would think since he know that what he is doing could have a huge affect, that he could be setting himself up for a new lawsuit if a deer outside the pen tests positive.

Jclaws I was told by a neighbor that there was a zoo near me and when it shut down the people just let the animals run free. There must be some black like exotic black deer still running free there somewhere? Guy said they were big deer big like a mule deer. If this ahole just let the deer free I will raise holy hell. Gov office knew of the situation but passed the buck down to the DNR office. Girl told me DNR is within the Legislative branch here.

Top Bottom