Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Brian Follmann

doob02

PMA Member
The greatest hunter I ever knew, a great father, a great brother, the best agronomist, and a great farmer was lost. My brother passed away in a farm accident on June 18th. This is a picture of one of his proud kills. Please all remember life can be taken from us at anytime. Please take the time to tell all your friends, and family what they mean to you. I know he will watch over us all. He lives on in his wife, three kids, his parents, sister, brother and their extended families.

8144-10muzzykill_original.jpg

Sorry to hear that. My condolences.

May I ask what happened?

Always makes me a bit nervous climbing on the tractor knowing that a simple accident could be fatal. A friend died a few years ago when a tractor rolled over on him. Another guy I know was very seriously injured in a tractor accident but has since recovered.

Anybody with some experience with tractors and the dangers associated with their use that could list some tips on how to stay safe it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
A bale didn't eject the bale chamber so he was unwedging it and didn't get out. I am sure plenty have done this before he just fell getting out of the way. He was hurrying to get done before rain and I'm sure that made him overlook a few things. Hopefully this thought will help others to take their time and think through all they are doing. A great man taken too soon

Last edited:
Man, hate to hear that. I worked at a competitor retailer to him and had many dealings with him over the phone. He helped me out a lot on product swap and getting me thing I needed, even though I was a competitor.

Prayers with the whole family.

My condolences to his loved ones. A farm accident took my father-in-law a few years ago so this hits home with me. Farming is a wonderful career choice, but it can be a very dangerous job.

My condolences on your loss.

I did a lot of stupid things with farm equipment and I'm lucky to have lived to tell about it. I rolled a tractor when I was 14 :eek:. Best move was hiring the neighbor to custom farm, as he has newer, better, safer equipment than the junk I was trying to run. Only takes a second around machinery/livestock/grain bins/big bales of hay......

Very sorry for your loss. A respected, older farmer/gentleman in my area was seriously injured a few months ago when a round bale crushed him.

Dustin, sorry to hear about your loss. Will keep you and Brian's family in my thoughts. Sounds like he was a great guy and left you with some good memories. God bless you and your family

Kratz

Dustin, sorry to hear about your loss. Will keep you and Brian's family in my thoughts. Sounds like he was a great guy and left you with some good memories. God bless you and your family

Kratz

x2. Although I did not know him, I am really sad to hear this, he sounds like a great guy and family man.

Top Bottom