Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Brock Lesnar

A dead rotting buck head in his opponents bed??? Did I read that right? You gotta admit, its kinda funny. :grin:

What a douche. I hope he gets his stupid bucket head knocked off. Can't stand Lesnar.

Brock Lesnar is an overgrown baby with zero common sense. He will get his some day. You can't do what you want just because you're huge. Duhhh...Me Brock you Chunk. Give me a break dumbass.

Tim Silvia? If so, he took some of my shotgun land from me when he bought some land in Van Buren Co. If so, tell him I'm looking for him. :)

What? You mean he wasn't carrying the meat on his back, with the antlers? No surprise. I think most of these celb "Hunters", are creeps..

Tim Silvia never fought Brock.

Only hunter I can think of that would have fought brock is Heath Herring. Not sure carwin or cain is much of a hunter. I don't think Couture leaves Vegas enough to hunt, and I just can't picture Mir being much of a hunter.

I don't care to name him... I would appreciate if you guys didn't play the guessing game. I don't want him involved in this post. Thanks.

I am surprised he didn't just eat the buck right there, he could have made a fire & ate the whole thing in one sitting. I like the dude & if he made a mistake, ok- deal with the penalty.
that's a small world on the Sylvia thing, my old farm was right there and I also used to have permission near where he bought his place.

Brock Lesnar is an overgrown baby with zero common sense. He will get his some day. You can't do what you want just because you're huge. Duhhh...Me Brock you Chunk. Give me a break dumbass.

He lives 25 miles from me, most people in my area that know him, like him! Big fan following, and he mingles with everyone all the time, restaurants, stores, etc...

Some of what you see is just the hype from the business. He loves to hunt and fish. If he broke the law, that is wrong, no excuse, shouldn't happen!

I talked to him in Fleet Farm the other day, I can tell you he is personable and he is also "huge" and I guarantee that you would not call him an overgrown baby with zero common sense while he was standing next to you!! lol

nannyslayer said:
Only hunter I can think of that would have fought brock is Heath Herring. Not sure carwin or cain is much of a hunter. I don't think Couture leaves Vegas enough to hunt, and I just can't picture Mir being much of a hunter.

Randy does elk hunt. I know he has bow hunted elk before.

Top Bottom