Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Broke G3

Congrats again Jordan. Obvious how humble you are by being upset that a giant showed up in front of you instead of one of the others.

Great buck! And great story of the life of a giant. I applaud you for being able to pass him as a 170" 4 yr old.......I can honestly say, I couldn't have done it.

Congratulations on a heck of year for you and your family. Those are all bucks of a lifetime. You guys put in so much time with habitat improvements and it is certainly nice to see those who put in the time reap some of the rewards.

Congratulations on a heck of year for you and your family. Those are all bucks of a lifetime. You guys put in so much time with habitat improvements and it is certainly nice to see those who put in the time reap some of the rewards.

Thanks! It's never ending. Been working on them for about 13 years now and things are really just starting to produce results. Takes a lot of work, help from others (Paul was HUGE!!!) and patience most importantly.

Top Bottom