Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Brother passes

Wow, I am so sorry for you loss man. That damned cancer shit sucks. My condolences to your family, prayers from one hunter to another.

Well, look at the bright side Perry, now you're the handsome one.

Every experience in life has a lighter side. When you can see the lighter side, you can see the end of grief. You are better today than you were yesterday and tomorrow you'll be better than you are today.

As the years go by a man becomes more and more thankful for his brother, if he's lucky enough to have one. I know I'm thankful every day for mine. I'm sorry for your loss, Perry. God bless.

-Longspurs-

Sorry for your loss, but you cannot take away the memories. Glad you were able to get some hunts in with in the recently.

So sorry to hear Perry...I have lost multiple family members to cancer and it is a helpless feeling. I hope you can relive the memories of your brother and find comfort in knowing he is free of pain. Prayers to you bud.

Sorry to hear of your loss Perry. In time you will be able to fondly look back on your life memories together, from childhood into adulthood and come to peace with this tragic event. My thoughts are with you.

Top Bottom