Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Building my wall

Farm boy

Last December had someone shoot a buck off my property from the road.
Most of my property is already screened, just had this one little bit that I never worried too much about.
So I attacked it with a vengeance this past week.
Had some cedars that I planted too close to each other so I tree spaded them out for one row, planted 1 row of Norway's and then I took the loader and scooped out gray dogwood to make another row.
Will put in 1 more row of cedar,
Topped off with some sorgun sudan grass.
One of the pictures will show some of the screening of my very mature gray dogwood.

adcae211241773a41dac892203ff0263.jpg
654f9cad578628ac6ab70e3790a648b2.jpg
7b7a46046966f20c1919eb0f88a0825c.jpg
aaaa6e281313640bca05485487aa9699.jpg
d250ed90fe02aa53c63536f0eb60f860.jpg
8f353c5f5139e70a5aa7fff616cf2c4e.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Actually that's not my house that's the neighbor's house, to be truthful with you I think they shot it at night shining

That’s amazing!!! Love it!!! BUILD THAT WALL!!!!! That’s Trump style & looks great!! So many folks need this done or don’t do this. SO CRITICAL!!!!!!

Totally forgot to put the picture in there what it look like before I started couple of days ago.
02228c90a6653d76ef35824cba8a362b.jpg

It amazes me how many folks I know that find headless deer in their fields. A shot at 3am (or even in the pm) usually doesn’t get attention. If I were not at my farm full time - or even if I was to be honest- there’s no doubt my focus would be screening the road. So overlooked & bottom feeding poachers r in every area IMO.
Willows, shrubs, miscantheus, bushy trees, cedars - CRITICAL!!!!

It amazes me how many folks I know that find headless deer in their fields. A shot at 3am (or even in the pm) usually doesn’t get attention. If I were not at my farm full time - or even if I was to be honest- there’s no doubt my focus would be screening the road. So overlooked & bottom feeding poachers r in every area IMO.
Willows, shrubs, miscantheus, bushy trees, cedars - CRITICAL!!!!
Yes I agree everybody has bottom feeding poachers....
Sometimes hard to know if you even had somebody on your property.
In my situation we noticed a set of boot prints that were made in slushy snow and by next morning it was frozen and perfect boot print, immediately I knew something was up.
1 person ran 100 yds on the property and looked in 3 rows of corn and ran back to the road.
Looking for sheds this spring is when we found the dead Buck laying about 40 yards from the boot prints.
I certainly have my share of cameras on this property but you can't cover everything.

How big is that tractor that its on?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
50 HP
It has wheel weights and also when the Spade is on add I 800 lbs to the 3 pt hitch, with that set up it's very well balanced.

How does that work with tractor & hydraulics? I assume u can set it on detent or constant flow.... then can u use from tractor seat with joystick or do u get off to control it in front?

How does that work with tractor & hydraulics? I assume u can set it on detent or constant flow.... then can u use from tractor seat with joystick or do u get off to control it in front?
Okay unit is made to plug in off of the remote on the back of a tractor.

So I made up a set of permanent hydraulic hoses that go to the front of the loader that have breakaway quick couplers to hook up to the tree spade.

One could bring spade controls back to the tractor seat area, would take a little bit of doing and would need to extend all the hoses.

Because the Spade is on the front of the loader it's a little hard to tell if you're perfectly centered on the tree so it means getting off to do that.
So I just run the controls from the front.

I will attach a picture that shows a close up and it shows the quick attach to the loader itself, easy on easy off.
913ded09342e4df5df94fc686a95f083.jpg

Another follow-up answer here is once hydraulic is hooked up then you do have to activate the tractor hydraulic remote lever to operate the Spade controls.
The Spade has 7 hydraulic levers.
2 to open the front to get into the tree.
1 for EACH spade and 1 for the tilt, which you can also control from the tractor seat by the loader controls.

Top Bottom