Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

camera best bang for your buck

Just got a Spartan GoCam Cellular. It uses Verizon. I added it to my existing plan for $5 a month. I can change settings from my phone or PC. Uses 12 Lithium batteries and I also got the 6 volt solar charger. I'm about 1000 pics into it and so far I love it.

Just got a Spartan GoCam Cellular. It uses Verizon. I added it to my existing plan for $5 a month. I can change settings from my phone or PC. Uses 12 Lithium batteries and I also got the 6 volt solar charger. I'm about 1000 pics into it and so far I love it.

This is the camera I am also thinking about getting a few of. Was it pretty easy to set up service and does it send the first pic of the series or the last?

This is the camera I am also thinking about getting a few of. Was it pretty easy to set up service and does it send the first pic of the series or the last?

You're supposed to be able to do it online, but we struggled. We called customer service and it was a breeze. Operating the camera is easy and I'm pretty technologically challenged. I can tell you it's a blast getting deer pics on my phone all day long.

Love my Browning Strike Force HD 10mp.....have a bunch of them and a bunch of Coverts and Brownings best......Midway USA has their version on sale for $99. I believe.

Top Bottom