Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Central Iowa hunters....

G

GunnerJon

Just wondering how many central Iowa hunters are out there. I usually hunt 2nd season down in SW Iowa and then 4th season back home in Jasper and Poweshiek counties, when I am not down hunting the Missouri season. Good luck and good hunting!

-GunnerJon

Central Iowa hunter here...from Jasper county, but do most of my hunting down south...first and fourth seasons.

TB

Central Iowa native here,
I do most of my hunting in madison county though, I haven't decided what seasons to hunt yet. I guess it depends on when I'm working or not. Good luck to all and submit pictures when you get your birds.
BT

I live in Story county and do my hunting in Story county. Third year for turkey. Hope to get my second bird and know it will be a blast. I'll just get fourth season, College limits my time to hunt and funds for tags.

Livin in Boone county here. Do most of my hunting in or around hamilton county. Used to hunt down by Albia every year but lost that spot last year. Quite a bummer really. The spot we had was so awesome that you would go out and stand in a field and hear like 25 or 30 turkeys and you would have to decide which one to go after. Absolutely incredible but i guess it can happen to anyone. Also usually make a trip to Northern Arkansas every year for about a week to hunt with a friend who has some land down south. Turkeys arent quite as big but they're still just as hard to hunt as they are up here though.

Numba 1

Top Bottom