Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

CHEAP BACKPACK- AWESOME HUNTING PACK! CHEAP!!!!

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
K- I just got this. I’d say my hunting gear is almost all “high quality & on higher end of what hunting stuff costs”. Not saying that like older cheap stuff isn’t great (which I still have some & grew up on BASICS of hunting)…. Just so you know how I view gear

NO BACKPACK I could find that was in stock had cinch cord in front for antlers. The bungie pull tight deal. The closest ones were all $250 to $400!!! Crazy. ***& i have a $350 badlands pack that I won’t use…. Wripped all over & not holding up well.
SO- needed new pack…. $38 shipped. NOT $380!!!…. $38. I hate posting this but it was Amazon. Not wanting to put Amazon- but I will. (Can find others elsewhere I’m sure). No clue who makes this. But it’s legit. So far. Youth season pack. Plenty of room & tons of compartments. Be interesting when I fill it during Nov with clothes, etc. so far so good. $300+ to use towards something else ;).
B13084D5-BECF-4BBE-9FD3-B7E9CC972F83.jpeg

See if find somewhere else but this is Amazon link… https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01EK73MK8?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Badlands should have a lifetime warranty....I just purchased their monster pack. I've gone the backpack route the past several years, but wanted to go with something a bit different this year with some of the things I'm doing. I received the monster pack, and really like it as of now. Although, I haven't taken it hunting yet so we will see.

Badlands should have a lifetime warranty....I just purchased their monster pack. I've gone the backpack route the past several years, but wanted to go with something a bit different this year with some of the things I'm doing. I received the monster pack, and really like it as of now. Although, I haven't taken it hunting yet so we will see.

https://www.badlandsgear.com/pages/our-promise

I have sent in my badlands twice in the last 12 years or so. You do need to pay shipping, but they have always fixed it. I carry a lone wolf and 4 sticks in the outside for many miles and many hunts each year.

Bit, you could buy several $40 packs for the cost of one badland.

Let us know how it holds up Skip.
I have some super cheap gear and some very high end gear and knowing when to go cheap and when to go expensive is something I'm always struggling with. When it comes to nylon stuff like packs and pouches, cheap usually means loud, but not always.

Top Bottom