Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Classic Booth 736 & IW hats, shirts, decals & more!!

Just now getting to get on here again, but just wanted to say it was nice to meet a few IW guys there. Wanted to get thru all the vendors, so didn't stick around too long at the booth, but it looked good! Had a good day at the Classic, but now wanting more hunting stuff!

Thx for stopping!!!
Just sent Limb update on gear today. LIMB!!!! We ready ;)
I survived the classic & being knocked down sick for 2 weeks (worst I’ve ever been). I was joking about having TB on the video but I might have got it or something along those lines!! ;).

We're getting close guys. We're building this so it will be easy to update with new gear and easy for Skip to operate... :) It's coming along. I would say by Wednesday at the latest.

HERE YOU GO GUYS!!!!!!!!!
www.iowawhitetailgear.com
1) Ok, I priced this to essentially "break even" or pretty close - put some stuff back into the site to help everyone essentially.
2) DECAL IS FREE WITH ANY ORDER!!!!!!!
3) I did flat rate shipping & handling of $6. If you buy a bunch of things, it will cost more than that to ship it BUT that's ok.... Trying to do right & make simple, should be close to averaging out on breaking even on shipping.

Cool stuff!!! ORDER AWAY! I can tweak orders later with new gear, requests, create new clothes, etc. **I'm running a little low on a few sizes. If things ever go backordered, I'll get to it asap, send message and make up for it. Should be rocking now though....

www.iowawhitetailgear.com

I'll post this up in main forum area later as well. Thanks again to all who helped!!!

Top Bottom