Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Complete Disrespect

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
So, a few weeks ago I noticed where the cam on my bow rolls over on the cable had created quite a fray. In fact, the serving was detached and the interior string was beginning to show wear. Horrible timing and shame on me for not noticing earlier this summer...

So, I contacted Boyd to see if he could bail me out in short order. He told me that he could help me out and that all I needed to do was choose a couple of colors. Naturally, I chose Green Bay Packers Green/Yellow to match the killer GBP wrist strap Travis made for me.

A few days later, the custom string had arrived and I made plans to come see Boyd to it put on. As he was putting the on he told me that he received a little bit of push-back from the company that built the string as they are based out of a town just north of Minneapolis. Obviously, they were Vikings fans and didn't like the GBP colors....

Well, as many custom string builders do, they placed a short length of string separating the two colors where the peep is to be placed... When I saw what they did, I was VERY put out. Talk about disrespect :grin:

I've been had....

I should write them a letter!!!!

picture.php

As expected, the service was excellent, Boyd is the man and even though the string was built by a bunch of ViQween Fans--the string's quality is outstanding.... :way:

That's funny right there. Of corse I'm a Vikings fan but I would think even a die hard arse-packer fan would find that clever :)

That is hilarious!
"We have an expression in prize fighting: 'Everyone has a plan until they've been hit." Well my friend, you've just been hit. The getting up is up to you.' - Charles Remington (The Ghost and The Darkness)

Good thing I was nor drinking when I read this......... I'm reasonably sure my computer would be fried if I was!!!!!! Haha

Just what you needed! :way: In a way, you actually just became cool. While a little.

THA4 said:
So, a few weeks ago I noticed where the cam on my bow rolls over on the cable had created quite a fray. In fact, the serving was detached and the interior string was beginning to show wear. Horrible timing and shame on me for not noticing earlier this summer...

So, I contacted Boyd to see if he could bail me out in short order. He told me that he could help me out and that all I needed to do was choose a couple of colors. Naturally, I chose Green Bay Packers Green/Yellow to match the killer GBP wrist strap Travis made for me.

A few days later, the custom string had arrived and I made plans to come see Boyd to it put on. As he was putting the on he told me that he received a little bit of push-back from the company that built the string as they are based out of a town just north of Minneapolis. Obviously, they were Vikings fans and didn't like the GBP colors....

Well, as many custom string builders do, they placed a short length of string separating the two colors where the peep is to be placed... When I saw what they did, I was VERY put out. Talk about disrespect :grin:

I've been had....

I should write them a letter!!!!

As expected, the service was excellent, Boyd is the man and even though the string was built by a bunch of ViQween Fans--the string's quality is outstanding.... :way:

I'm guessing that is a Vapor Trail string?

Top Bottom