Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

COVID deer

On the bright side I’ll probably get two more weeks of Covid time off for this fall. I think I may be showing symptoms right around November

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the bright side I’ll probably get two more weeks of Covid time off for this fall. I think I may be showing symptoms right around November

With the Delta and Lambda strains making the rounds, it wouldn't surprise me if we all get some time off with a mandated shutdown....... Probably timed right before the midterm elections.... But I'm not cynical. ;)

Take the time to compare the US map with the lowest vaccination rates by state and the US map with the average scores for IQ and this speaks volumes. Just saying.

A co worker of mine fell over dead a few days after receiving the vaccine. She was 47 years old. My neighbors nephew, 61 years old, received the vaccine last week. This past Monday washed his car, took a nap, never woke up. Natural causes I’m sure. Lol. My wife is a doctor of clinical nutrition. Do not get this vaccine. Her words, you are literally playing Russian roulette with your life.

BTW, these are examples of immediate effects. Nobody knows about the long term implications.

Last edited:
I did not post this up to start a discussion on COVID vaccines in humans. My main intent was that there are zoonotic diseases. Animals can be a vector and a reservoir. If this was not the case, "the plague" would not exist, nor would rabies and a ton of other maladies. One theory is that the COVID/SARS originated in bats.

COVID will run it's course, vaccine or not, survival of the fittest, following Mother Nature's design. She can be cruel at times.

I did not post this up to start a discussion on COVID vaccines in humans. My main intent was that there are zoonotic diseases. Animals can be a vector and a reservoir. If this was not the case, "the plague" would not exist, nor would rabies and a ton of other maladies. One theory is that the COVID/SARS originated in bats.

COVID will run it's course, vaccine or not, survival of the fittest, following Mother Nature's design. She can be cruel at times.

I hear ya JNRBRONC. When many people today read the type of article, or even headline of the article, that you originally posted, it stokes the flames of FEAR. When in all reality, it's VERY difficult for animals to spread virus to humans and then for that virus to mutate to become transmissible from human to human. Without human manipulation of the virus, we're all safe from catching Covid from deer.

As for the deer herd, they'll be fine too. They'll build natural immunity and become stronger for enduring it. Sans vaccines, masks, social distancing, lockdowns, etc. God created awesome immune systems in His creatures and children.

Covid is nothing like smallpox. Now, if deer had smallpox, I may give up hunting for a year or two.

The vaccine hold outs seem to be concentrated in Southern Iowa in our state by the statistics. . My farm is in Southern Iowa. Yes there seems to be alot of meth head rocket scientists by me. If only they were smart enough to not keep breaking into my barn. I did not say this but I heard "if you ceded the southern 2 tiers of counties in Iowa to Missouri the IQ of both states would rise."

WTF- Unity Point Health care here in Iowa just announced that all 33,000 employees have to be vaccinated to work there. Don't they know that this is a man made poison and their employees could drop dead the next day after the shot. They need to follow IW to find out the facts on this stuff. Just because they are in the health care field does not mean they know everything. I just got my hip replaced and have a 50 pound weight lifting restriction the rest of my life. I am hoping that the government agents tracking me from the micro chip the shot implanted in me will at least help drag my deer out this fall.

WTF- Unity Point Health care here in Iowa just announced that all 33,000 employees have to be vaccinated to work there. Don't they know that this is a man made poison and their employees could drop dead the next day after the shot. They need to follow IW to find out the facts on this stuff. Just because they are in the health care field does not mean they know everything. I just got my hip replaced and have a 50 pound weight lifting restriction the rest of my life. I am hoping that the government agents tracking me from the micro chip the shot implanted in me will at least help drag my deer out this fall.
And there's already a nursing shortage this isn't going to help. My wife works in that field and while I agree if you are over a certain age the vaccine makes sense, forcing it for the same employees who had it the worst all last year and were praised as heroes seems asinine. I know plenty or nurses or doctors that have not and will not take it and it has nothing to do with their political views because many of them have differing views and beliefs.

I don't live in the southern tier of the state and have not had the vaccine? what does that say about my IQ? Deeroldman54 you can are entitled to your opinion and frankly i don't care what it is but for you to sit here and basically talk down to people for doing what they believe is completely wrong. This is the whole issue with most things in our government, society, social media, etc.
I have a question for you....if you have the vaccine, then why do you care if i dont?
If you are protected from this zombie turning virus, then why do you care if I am not?
If you have the vaccine, then why can you still get the virus?

Also,
Does it not worry you that this crazy poison has not been FDA approved?

Disclaimer:
I also dont take hardly any medicine, I dont really believe in it and feel that my body can cure myself for the most part

Zero medications for my family of 6, and we're about as healthy as you can get. Pretty much unheard of in modern Western culture. Dr. visits are only if we absolutely need them, and our annual physicals. The healthy lifestyle choices we've made work just fine for us. Deerman54 uses all of his 50 pound weight restriction just to lug around his ego and nasty disposition... Hopefully the Vid wipes D54s scared, old, unhealthy vaccinated arse out soon.

I’m also not from the two southern tier counties. Story County livin with the fearful crowd themselves. Wonder what my IQ is. Weird thing is I have all my teeth too.

Exactly- your dad was a very smart man. That is why when you see people endangering themselves and others you need to step up to the plate and tell them. I realize there is a few people on this site that don't need camo when they enter the deer woods because they come across as stumps. But at least you have to try. There I pulled your strings again jump on it. Some people have to be getting pretty sore lips- hook, line and sinker.

Top Bottom