Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Coyotes

kelcher

Anybody else seeing a lot of coyotes on trail cams or in person? Thinking maybe I should try some trapping to thin them down some . . . .

Had more coyotes on my last card pull then I’ve had the 7 previous years hunting the farm I hunted combined. Just got a thermal this year so can’t wait to chase them. Will also be setting some traps

They ate my deer to scraps in a pretty short time. We will thin as many as possible. Been seeing and hearing a good bit as well.

If anybody starts trapping or killing them and doesn’t want to mess with the pelts send em this way. I’ll start trapping this next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think totes are one of the decent selling furs as of late. Coon prices have stank.

They were last year unfortunately not looking too hot this year. Might be a year to hold furs and wait.

Central Iowa near Ames

Did some calling last night with no luck. Maybe tonight

We killed heck out of em. Big time. Last night pack of 5-6 I’d guess. So- they gonna get it soon too. Agree they will filter in and need to stay on em. If other neighbors do too- much easier to manage!! Seek and destroy!!!!

We killed heck out of em. Big time. Last night pack of 5-6 I’d guess. So- they gonna get it soon too. Agree they will filter in and need to stay on em. If other neighbors do too- much easier to manage!! Seek and destroy!!!!
Skip, Curtis and I could come down and help you get rid of some.

Top Bottom