Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

CRP seed- quick reply (12/21 today) & crp planting coming up..

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone is getting seed & u easy/fast to deal with & need a good amount.... let me know ASAP. Here’s deal...
1) I have REALLY GOOD PRICES. You pay what I pay and I’m doing this as a favor to a couple guys. It’s cheaper than any other prices u gonna get.
2) prices are gonna go up Jan 1 or already have for most seed companies. So- need to fire in check by Jan 1. I will pick seed up in couple months and be stored right in S iowa.
3) I have no $ to be made here. No benefit to me. 100% doing this as a favor/help folks out
All I ask- make this easy & quick if interested. Yes- I can help u on what to seed or approved mixes if u still up in air. Otherwise- get me totals of seed u need very fast.

ongoing crp planting info...... we’ll be updating & making sure the Dbltree section gets u all the answers you need to get a great stand.
Fire me message ASAP if wanna bundle with me and I’m gonna set all my seed totals very soon here.
*im picking up from the company with an enclosed semi. So- I spose the shipping cost be free or rather, minimal. Not gonna cost much vs normal shipping costs.

Top Bottom