Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cuddeback Attack problems

IowaBuckMen

Iowa Buck Men Co Founder
Hey all.

I bought a brand new cuddeback attack last night..
Well I can't seem to figure this thing out.

It doesn't want to put the pictures onto my sc card. Any thoughts?

try to format the card first, and only use this sd card with this cam, iv had troubles in the past switching around memory cards

1) [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]CLr the card on your Attack camera
[/FONT][/FONT]a. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Insert SD card into Attack
[/FONT][/FONT]b. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Rotate knob to MENU
[/FONT][/FONT]c. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Press A until CLr is displayed
[/FONT][/FONT]d. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Press and hold B
[/FONT][/FONT]e. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]The worm will appear and when finished formatting the free space on the card will appear. If it does not, or you get an EC (error code), then format the card on your PC
[/FONT][/FONT]

Top Bottom