Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Daughter's Grand Canyon Trip

AZHunter

Iowa Boy At Heart
Our 15 year old daughter is going on a 10-day rafting trip in the Grand Canyon this summer through Grand Canyon Youth. Its a great program that exposes kids to the outdoors in various aspects, including conservation of ecosystems and is a science immersion program. One of the requirements for this trip is that she is required to raise the money, herself, to cover half of the cost of the trip. She needs to raise $550 on her own. She has opted to follow in her brother's footsteps; however, she is making jewelry instead of tying flies. She's gotten quite good at making earrings and, at this time, is limited to only earrings. She (and my wife and I) would appreciate you considering helping her. These are great for your wives, daughters, girlfriends, nieces, and self (no judging if you're not a woman who wants some of these). Like when Jacob was tying flies for his blackbelt journey, this is purely donation and she'll make you a pair of earrings for whatever you think is fair. Pics of what she's made so far are below. And, yes, my wife was an ear model in a former life!

Thanks, again, for considering helping her.

17558.jpeg 17560.jpeg 17562.jpeg 17564.jpeg 17565.jpeg 17567.jpeg 17568.jpeg 17571.jpeg

Great project. I would like the ones in picture #4 - or like those if no longer available. Let me know how to get them and where to send the money (likely via PM).

Great project. I would like the ones in picture #4 - or like those if no longer available. Let me know how to get them and where to send the money (likely via PM).

Those have been very popular and it shouldn't be a problem. The stones vary, of course, but she has plenty of that style. I'll let her know and PM you the info. Thanks!!

Top Bottom