Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dave Smith Decoys

I bought a hen last year and the things are sweet. The only problem that I have is you can't just fold them up and tuck them in your vest. Very realistic and so far durable.

His goose decoys are second to none. So I had to buy the hen and the jake this spring... just got the jake from the brown sleigh... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> just got the jake from the brown sleigh... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Just something else for Weasel to pack in for you /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His goose decoys are second to none. </div></div>

True,
I dont think i will be buying a turk decoy that is that expensive.... Those goofy birds will strut around a black plastic bag!

Boooo yah... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

DSC02467.jpg

DSC02462.jpg

Son of A!

Dangit Limb...I'd almost forgot about them and talked myself out of ordering them, but daaaaaamn those are $$ together like that.

They are better in person. I would agree that these are not necessary in killing a turkey but alot of things we use aren't necessary. But man... They are cool...! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif To be honest I am interested to see whether ultra real edges out the bobbin head and pretty boy set up that has been the demise of a lot of gobblers over the past three years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gawsh,them things look SOOO good

how do you haul them Limb?? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gawsh,them things look SOOO good

how do you haul them Limb?? </div></div>

Really not going to be any different than the pretty boy and hen decoys we haul now. There is a 1 Lb difference in weight. Besides, Weasel is 10 years younger than me he can hack it... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

They are better in person. I would agree that these are not necessary in killing a turkey but alot of things we use aren't necessary. But man... They are cool...! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif To be honest I am interested to see whether ultra real edges out the bobbin head and pretty boy set up that has been the demise of a lot of gobblers over the past three years.

Just wondering if they are as good as they look?

How were the ratings last year compared to the B-Mobile and the

Pretty Boy?

They are as advertised. We kept taking the pretty boy where we thought there was a nasty bird but most of the time just took the jake and hen. We had great luck with them. Had a rough year in Nebraska (due to weather) but in Iowa we had great reactions to them. :way:

Hey Limb how is the paint holding?

They look bulky, are they very heavy?

Do ypu have to take speacial care with them so you dont take the paint off.

Top Bottom