Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dave Smith Strutter 360 & squatting hen

I bought and returned the Avian Lifeline 360. It is the best, non electrical turkey 360 setup on the market. Bass Pro had 2 left when I bought mine. $25, & No where near as good as mine, as far as simplicity, concealment, and ease of use.

I'm anxious to see yours. I bought one of the Avian 360's there is not much too it, a stake with a pulley that rotates the bird. It works very well so far in the yard we'll see how well if performs in the field this weekend during youth season. If yours is simpler, and easier to use I'm game.

I made a vid of my spread. Don said he wanted to see it. The strutter leans more than I like(looks like me after a couple rounds) other than that I think it will work.

The biggest thing I like is one guy can run both at the same time.

http://youtu.be/ehUATl79g9Q

Last edited:
It can't get here soon enough!

Did some scouting to day had 3 strutters and 3 hens in the field I took my bird opening day last year.

Last edited:
The breeder stake would have made it a lot easier for that jake in your vid:way::D

Ya, my stake was bent up pretty bad after that... but it was a simple fix. I should have shot that thing.... :D

Top Bottom