Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DBLTREE HABITAT FORUMS!!!! DBLTREE PICTURE RETURN!!! EVERYTHING HABITAT!!!

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Well guys- got most of the pics back!!!!
https://www.iowawhitetail.com/forum/forums/dbltrees-corner.45/
Thank you to his son for helping get this activated!!! Some pics popping up little by little. We may need a little time.
Please post info and questions on dbltree’s forum. His legacy can live on!!!!! Please share the link on FB as well or however you would like. Dbltree/Paul’s advise and wisdom are hands down the best out there with NO BIAS. His legacy that’s changed countless thousands of acres - can live on. Please help share & contribute there to continue his legacy!!

*also- we’ll divide & concor the pics.... getting them saved so Photobucket doesn’t get $400 ever again!!! :). We’ll figure this out but anyone willing to help on saving pics, etc - let me know. Any amount of help great.

Here’s to Dbltree/Paul’s legacy and please share the news. More content will be added & we’ll keep this snowball going! Again- share, email, FB, whatever so we can put the best information that exist in front of people that want help. DBLTREE’S legacy will continue to help folks!!!..... here’s the link to the best info that exists PERIOD!!!....

Last edited:
Awesome, truly great news! Thank you Skip for making this effort, and also to everyone that is helping you. Just a FWIW to support your comment that, "His legacy that’s changed countless thousands of acres - can live on."

I have looked at a lot of aerial photos over the years...many of those times I can spot the "DoubleTree" rotation in those photos. Paul's influence can truly be seen from space!

Great news!!!!
I would love to help on the divide and conquer thingbut I have pretty much zero time until the summer months to help. Send a pm if needed and if I make it to the classic we’ll discuss if the booth isn’t to busy.

Outstanding!!! Thanks for the effort to all involved in making this happen. An incredible amount of information for sure!

Well guys- got most of the pics back!!!!
Thank you to his son for helping get this activated!!! Some pics popping up little by little. We may need a little time.
Please post info and questions on dbltree’s forum. His legacy can live on!!!!! Please share the link on FB as well or however you would like. Dbltree/Paul’s advise and wisdom are hands down the best out there with NO BIAS. His legacy that’s changed countless thousands of acres - can live on. Please help share & contribute there to continue his legacy!!

*also- we’ll divide & concor the pics.... getting them saved so Photobucket doesn’t get $400 ever again!!! :). We’ll figure this out but anyone willing to help on saving pics, etc - let me know. Any amount of help great.

Here’s to Dbltree/Paul’s legacy and please share the news. More content will be added & we’ll keep this snowball going! Again- share, email, FB, whatever so we can put the best information that exist in front of people that want help. DBLTREE’S legacy will continue to help folks!!!..... here’s the link to the best info that exists PERIOD!!!....
Did you ever get the pictures saved or put back up? All the Dbltree threads don't show the pictures currently. I'd love to see them again, learned so much from Paul over the years!

Did you ever get the pictures saved or put back up? All the Dbltree threads don't show the pictures currently. I'd love to see them again, learned so much from Paul over the years!
They are backed up. It’s not forgotten. We are still upgrading the site. Lots more to come. Pics are saved & I’ll get with tech folks when things are done and resolve those.

For both seasoned folks who “mastered the Dbltree topics” or the “newbies”.... the best way to continue the Dbltree legacy & “pay it forward” .....
Ask those questions. & the seasoned folks - take a little time to help answer & chime in for folks. Show your process & results. I know it’s obvious but that’s the best way.

There’s a huge hunger for this information & it’s awesome when the guys who have it “figured out” help the Guys learning like everyone did in the beginning. (We all know - any of the topics, the learning really never ends!)

No question is too simple or silly - I promise, if u have the ? - so do countless others. Thanks to both sides & countless thousands of farms across the country thank Dbltree to this day!

Top Bottom