Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dbltree's Corner at the Classic

dbltree

Super Moderator
Stop by and say hi if you attend the Classic this weekend! My friend Jim Mathias of Lick Creek Enterprises and my wife share a booth there and I'll be sandwiched between them...:D

Check out Jim's custom made blinds

LickcreekBlinds.jpg

While your wife shops for handbags...

Lori2010DeerClassic.jpg

Right down from the Iowawhitetail booth

2008IowawhitetailBooth.jpg

and drop off those old hunting magazines around the corner at the Outreach Outdoors booth

MattandJordan.jpg

I hope to have a Power Point slide show running on whitetail habitat so stop and visit a spell...:)

IWHat.jpg

We will see you there. I will just have to put a blindfold on my wife because that is the guys shopping weekend and she already has about 5 purses :D

I need a camo shoulder bag for turkey hunting, know where I can find one? You in same location as years past?

Man, I wish I could make it BUT looks like I'm missing the Classic this year because of family events. Next year guys. Looks awesome and I'm sure your booths will be a hot stopping place!

This is my first year attending & I will definitely stop by & say 'Hi' Dbltree, but I had a question (sorry to hijack your thread btw):

I'm on the Classic's website & it says that admission is $10, but a "Big Buck Contest" ticket is $20. Does that mean that there is a seperate hall or something for the big buck contest and you have to pay an additional $20 to get in to see those deer? Just wanted to find out before I got there.

I believe the $20 is to have a buck scored and displayed for the weekend at the classic. Not sure if that includes your admission also.

Thanks to all that stopped by and said hello! Great to meet many of you and I enjoyed talking habitat all weekend! :way:

Thanks to all that stopped by and said hello! Great to meet many of you and I enjoyed talking habitat all weekend! :way:

Paul,
It was great to finally catch up and meet you in person and was good talking to you. On a side note Thanks for all you do on your Iowa whitetail posts, I can truly say I have learned a lot from the master.
James

Wish I had seen this before I went to the Classic yesterday, would have liked to have met you. Really appreciate all your informative articles.

Top Bottom