Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dbltree's Dream

dbltree

Super Moderator
became a reality for me yesterday when I was able to harvest a mature buck that has spent most of his life on my farm.

DbleBrows1.jpg

I have trail cam history and story in my life journal

My Journal

DbleBrows2.jpg

Dblebrow4.jpg

Holding mature whitetails on small farms is not easy so I feel blessed to have not only done so but to harvest this beautiful animal to boot...;)

Congrats Paul on a awesome Buck. I can't think of any one more deserving. With all the habitat work that you do on your land I have a feeling that there will be a few more bucks of that caliber taken on your land.

Congrats Paul on a awesome Buck. I can't think of any one more deserving. With all the habitat work that you do on your land I have a feeling that there will be a few more bucks of that caliber taken on your land.

Couldn't agree more Paul. Well done :way:

Awesome buck and looks like a perfect shot. I bet you didn't have to track very far.. Congrats.. The Taxi bill is gonna be huge this year!!!

It would be hard to say it any better! Congrats Paul on a fantasitc mature buck!:way:

Way to go Paul! Dbltree takes down Dblbrow! :D

I find it amazing that a buck like that would still remain largely nocturnal even though he had a dream farm to live on with very little pressure on him. I think it shows just how tough it can be to target an older buck that is largely nocturnal. With all of the food and cover you offer, it looked like you still only had 1 daytime photo of him recently.

Congratulations, another beauty!! :way:

Top Bottom