Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Decoy bag for multiple decoys

shooter72

I purchased the dsd turkey flock after last year’s turkey season. Each decoy came with its own bag. I was hoping to put all the decoys in their original bag and then put them in a larger bag for ease of transport. Does anyone have a recommendation on a bag?

I have a friend that uses a laundry bag that he bought from Wally World. It’s the mess type and I always forget to buy one to try one out. He also says they are very inexpensive.

Last year I used an old green army bag. It easily fit my 3 decoys. It has two straps to carry it like a suitcase, backpack straps, and a sling strap. It works perfect. Tough durable bag and army green so blends in.

I use a mesh bag that has backstrap staps very similar to what waterfolwers use. Works well with 3 decoys, plus an extra layer of clothing for the cool mornings.

I use the mesh bag like waterfowlers use as well with the two shoulder straps. I put my three dsd decoys in there with the dekes in their original bags with lots of room to spare. I can sling the bag over one shoulder if not using a blind or even when carrying my blind bag. I have also put one of the straps over the top of the blind bag I am carrying on my back. I use a Blind Hog Blind Bag for the my Double Bull and chairs.

Top Bottom