Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer classic

NCHILLBILLY

Banned
Make sure everyone comes by the double lung production booth and get a free beer cuzzie and say hey booth number 212 look foward to seeing you all .

I am form WI and its always been a koozie... I thought it was you iowa folk that called it 'can cooler'... ha ha

I am form WI and its always been a koozie... I thought it was you iowa folk that called it 'can cooler'... ha ha

Haha.. must be different parts of the state then.. I went to taxidermy school with a guy from northern wisconsin that didn't know what a koozie was and I met a couple other people in college who didn't know. I like giving them a hard time ;)

I will be at the Hunt Of A Lifetime booth #4. No can coolers, I mean koozies though! Just pens.

Well since we are talking about what we are giving away, our prize package includes a Covert Ground Blind, some Arrow Brake Targets, Trophy Taker broadheads, and a handful of other things that haven't been finalized. If you sign up for free at the show, you are automatically entered into the drawing to win these prizes. Sorry no koozies.

Haha.. must be different parts of the state then.. I went to taxidermy school with a guy from northern wisconsin that didn't know what a koozie was and I met a couple other people in college who didn't know. I like giving them a hard time ;)

I lived in Wis. the first 10 years of my life and thought a "koozie" was a part of a female???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: Ya saying it ain't????:mad:

Iowa deer classic

Not only will there be koozies, but we also got free wind testers and for every 25th person to order volume 2 dvd we have a prize. PLus some killer apparel and maybe some hot chicks who kill giants!!! Maybe

Top Bottom