Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer Farm Giant

Look's like they can grow anlters!! But look at the body --no meat on his bones.Someone better ship them some Iowa corn!

flatlander

My favorite Preserve Buck of all time.
82Bucky.jpg
Sorry for the small picture.

I agree there legit. There's a farm like this not too far from me that has a bunch of deer like this. I've been out there and visited with the owner. The really amazing thing is the age of these deer. There only a couple years old. I asked him twice about a couple amazing bucks and they were two year olds. He sells them for big bucks and they get harvested by a hunter in a high fence or private hunting area. Sometimes they don't realize that they were pen raised.

SELECTIVE BREEDING!!!!! Just for a moment, think about what hunting is doing for the gene pool. We "cull" the best breeding stock at every chance we get! I'm as guilty as anyone.
confused.gif

Thats an excellent point JNR, that is exactly what we do. I think "high grading" is the term? I'm no better than anybody else in that regard either.
crazy.gif

Top Bottom