Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer Farm Giant

180class

I'm not a big fan of deer farms, but I'm always amazed at the size of deer they can raise. Check out this beast.

5463monster-med.jpg

5463monster2-med.jpg

That thing is a pig! I also like the Buck Grub 30/30 deer that is on the front of the bag. I am not a fan of deer farms either.

.....yeah...... it's pretty nice... if you're into that "big antlered deer" sorta thing.

bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif

That thing is a monster.

Shon

He's definitely a hog, but nothing to get excited about as he is just another bull in the cattle herd and is a product of selective breeding and careful feeding. I wonder what he would fetch on eBay?
shocked.gif
Mooooo!

I have much more awe for the wild bucks, as they are the true warriors. Heavy Duty would kick his pampered arse!

Those pictures are copy and pasted from another creature.....FAKE.Take a careful look at the picture from the front and then from the back.The antlers on the front view are back behind the ears and the view from the rear the antlers are in front of the ears.
You guys are way too easy to fool
cool.gif

CSC Archer,
This is a legit buck, I have a number of friends in the "Monster Deer" Business....one in Wisconsin has 4 bucks that would score over 300". All of his breeder bucks are as big as the one in this photo.

As far as the antlers being behind the ears in the first picture, I can assure you the ear butts of any deer are lower and behind the antler pedicle. The deer does however have the ability at full alert, to rotate the cup of the ear infront of the beam. That is what this particular deer is doing.

[ QUOTE ]
I would be shaking too bad to even draw on something like that
doah.gif
doah.gif
doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

NO DOUBT! Can't even begin to imagine seeing that thing in the deer woods!

Top Bottom