Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer Rooms

Rutty

Hey guys,

I recently purchased a new house and will have much more room to hang my deer mounts. I have a room in the basement off of the main living area that I am going to designate to the deer room. I have 9 ft ceilings in my basement which should work okay. Instead of regular finished drywall i'm considering doing some sort of barn wood or cedar or something to give it a little more of a rustic look. Does anybody have pictures of their deer rooms or any neat things they have done? lets see the man caves. Thanks

My man cave!
cc29786e9c2c279d9bf629f60f340c79.jpg

Sent from my RS501 using Tapatalk

I did a pallet wood wall on one side of my trophy room. I prefer wood cuz you can hang your mounts anywhere. The rest of my trophy room is a work in progress, so it's just a big mess right now. Need more time to build furniture and use up the barn board I have sitting around.
2fe321af771a04529cd84c28c9190a27.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

It would've taken days with a brush/roller but my patience would've given out long before I could finish. A $100 wagner paint sprayer and I was done in a couple hours. Keep in mind the basement was completely unfinished when I started so I was able to pretty much able to go full tilt and not worry about any overspray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice rooms guys.

Does that multi-colored pallet wood come that way or is it stained?

Top Bottom