Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer Rooms

Still under construction but I’ll get it done one of these years.

6bbfad7bb49bcbbf49a68c9820789967.jpg
814aa456391e67f5376720907ed411a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is that shed mounting thing? That's pretty sweet.

The sheds are hanging from a heavy duty tomato cage turned upside down. I've done them by folding the three loose prongs (that are supposed to go in the ground) into a square which is shown but I've also angled them upward and secured to form a peak of sorts.

The sheds are hanging from a heavy duty tomato cage turned upside down. I've done them by folding the three loose prongs (that are supposed to go in the ground) into a square which is shown but I've also angled them upward and secured to form a peak of sorts.
Genius

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Nice rooms guys.

Does that multi-colored pallet wood come that way or is it stained?
The pallet wood on my wall came that way. I went through a ton of pallets to get that color variety though. I think bdahms stained his.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

How do you fold the 3 legs into a square? Can you please post a better pic? Thx.

IMG_3797.JPGIMG_3798.JPG

That was a typo on my part as these cages have 4 prongs. The pics show both versions as they're currently stacked inside each other. I just bent them over about halfway down and looped them over each other to help stabilize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom