Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines New World Record

I've seen the unbelievable. This buck resides in the Des Moines City area me and my buddy have filmed and taken pictures of this deer...we know where he lays his head at night. Our photos led us to believe that he is a 250 inch plus animal with some junk on his left side and a good flyer on his right. We know there is a secret society city hunter group that knows about this animal and has seen this animal. We also know someone has his sheds so if anyone has info on this deer, please get back to me, or we will go public with the location of this deer so this group never has a chance to put a tag on him or find his sheds ever again. I do stress ever again. Who has the data?

WOW!!

There aint a deer in the world that would get most of the people on this site to act like that.

I'd be ashamed to make a statement like that. It sure tells alot about your character and integrity.

that wont ever happen......do you think you have seen him??give me a hint or an area so i know we r on the same page. cant let the cat out of the bag yet.

dude im not involved with the circle jerk group......but i can tell u he lives in a big football sized back yard with a small patch of woods boardering it.

So what exactly are you asking for again? If you know basically everything about this deer then what do you want? Why would you even think about telling everyone about it?

What in the HE double hockey sticks are you talking about?

Go ahead and tell us where he is already. Surely somebody on the site has a city tag and could go kill him for you.

What kind of problems has this buck caused?

And why would you want to ruin it for someone else?

Sounds to me like if you can't get him, then you want to make sure that no one else will. Something like that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kansasdeerslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think one of the guys has developed an alter ego and is having a little fun with us. </div></div>

I hope so, otherwise he needs to develop his brain and be less of a dumbass.

So... what you are saying that you are going to go attempt to poach him or something ....if nobody tells you that they have seen the buck also?..... I'm struggling to follow your thought processes here buddy.

We are all simple minded Iowa folk here, just get to the point.

Typ250 you obviously just registered today and you are acting like cousin vinny trying to shake us down for information on this deer. You are probably lucky it is Sunday and most were hunting today...I think the gang might unleash on you tomorrow...

If it has caused so much trouble just forget about it, if someone plans to poach the thing I hope they get burned at the stake.

This is probably the buck your talking about nearly 80,000 have watched this video. Des Moines Giant

Top Bottom